Channel Weekly is the online newsletter of the Wisconsin Division for Libraries and Technology. Its purpose is to provide the Wisconsin library community with timely and brief information and announcements from the Division and other sources on topics of interest and significance to all libraries in the state. The newsletter is sent automatically to subscribers via the Channel Weekly email list. See also Channel, our bimonthly newsletter.
- Channel Weekly is available via an feed and on the Channel Weekly ListManager Website.
- Past issues of Channel Weekly are also available.
- Subscribe (and unsubscribe) instructions to the email version of the newsletter.
|No. 2||September 11, 2014||1. ALA-OITP E-rate Modernization webinar (recorded)|
2. Tip sheets and video highlight importance of library reading programs
3. Knight News Challenge: Libraries
4. BadgerLink Resource of the Week: Auto Repair Reference Center
5. Website of the Week: National September 11 Memorial and Museum
|No. 1||September 4, 2014||1. "Leap into Reading" winners|
2. Registration now open for 2014 public records and open meetings laws seminars
3. WiLS to host regional meetings with library community
4. September edition of Wisconsin Youth Services Showcase
5. BadgerLink perks up classrooms
6. Film 'Waking in Oak Creek' available free to libraries
7. Webinar: 2015 Affordable Care Act open enrollment period
8. Understanding Social Security webinar
9. Free resources for Library Card Sign-Up month
10. Resources for Community Engagement and Facilitation Techniques
11. BadgerLink Resource of the Week: Genealogy resources
12. Website of the Week: Old Farmer's Almanac